Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Amazing Travel Adventures

I love to travel! This post is to show all of my adventures. I have been very fortunate to have been to quite a few places. I hope I continue to travel and to explore the world because I am not anywhere close to being done!



Here are some of my adventures over the years.


Mission Trips:
  • Austin, Texas
  • Dayton, Ohio
  • New Jersey/New York

Times Square
Statue of Liberty



























Band Trip:

  • Seattle, Washington 
View from Space Needle





Space Needle



















  •  Vancouver, Canada
We visited the Capilano suspension bridge

















Black Hills 

We got to go on a helicopter ride!


Mt. Rushmore




















 Cancun, Mexico
 -Definitely a favorite trip of mine! Cancun was so beautiful and we got to do so many fun things: snorkeling, swim with the dolphins, and swim in the ocean for the first time!
Such a beautiful place!


Swimming with the dolphins, a dream come true!




















  Chicago, Illinois 
The Windy City



Las Vegas/Grand Canyon 
 - I definitely need to go back to Vegas to get the real experience :)
What a site!


Washington D.C.
 -Unfortunately I do not have any pictures on my computer at the moment of this trip, but it was an amazing one! There was so much to do and see in such little time. We got to see the White House, which was definitely the highlight! This was on my FFA trip my senior year with a lot of my friends, it is an unforgettable trip. I would like to go back someday.

Florida--Disney World
-I have been to Disney twice. I got to go for my 13th birthday and I had the time of my life! It was an awesome trip with my family. I went again my senior year with my FFA chapter. Let's just say it was just as fun as I remembered when I was 13!!

Wisconsin Dells 
-The Dells is always a good time! My family has vacationed here a couple times. We love the awesome water parks they have there!

Colorado 
-This is also one of my favorites, Colorado is such a beautiful place. The mountains are such a sight! I have been to many different places here, but I never mind taking a trip to Colorado. Check out my adventure to WHATEVER USA with Budlight! So much fun.

Duluth, Minnesota
- Check out my blog post for this one! This was a really fun trip :)

St. Maarten
-Absolutely loved this trip with my mom. Sailing in the Caribbean! Check out the post I wrote about this one as well.



I am so lucky that I have been to all these amazing places, and I have my parents to thank for that! Thanks mom and dad :)  I also have to thank them for my desire to travel, they planted that seed and it has never stopped growing. And thanks to my companions (my awesome family and friends!) This is not the end, I have a very long list of places that I need to visit! For starters, I would like to make my first trip overseas soon. Where? Who knows.. I'll figure that out as it happens.


As always, thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. You were very fortunate to be able to go on all those amazing trips! Thanks for all the awesome blogs!

    ReplyDelete