Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Favorite Places to Visit

I decided to take a poll to see what my friends and family thought to be their favorite places to visit and why.  And what better day to post it than #TravelTuesday?!



Let's start with my favorite and also my mom's favorite....

St. Marteen
"I got to go to some very remote places via sailboat which has been a dream of mine for a very long time."

 Cancun, Mexico (Another popular favorite)
"Swimming with the dolphins"
"Everything you would want was within walking distance: the beach, drinks, and food. And lots of sun!"
"It is so beautiful and the food was great!"
"The weather was awesome and the bright blue water was beautiful!"

Ireland
"Best place I have ever been. The people are the nicest folks you will ever meet and always treat you with respect. The farm country is so green and beautiful. The narrow country roads are scary but fun to tour."
"So many amazing and beautiful places."

Anaheim, California
"Gorgeous scenery and my first time seeing/touching the Pacific Ocean. Walked the beautiful docks at night."

Puerto Vallarta
"Surrounded by mountains while on the beach!"

Grand Canyon
"Couldn't believe how vast and huge it was! And it started snowing while I was there!"

Australia
"I got to go with some of my college friends and it was my first time out of the USA!"

Alaska
"There is beauties of all kind. From glaciers to mountains to bear to fish."

Cayman Islands or Mexico
"Anywhere it's warm in February is good for me."

Rome
"Amazing history from the Vatican to ancient ruins and always only a few steps to the next historic site. Food was also amazing!"

Red Wing, Minnesota
"Living in a beautiful historic place is like being on vacation everyday. So much to do and things to see."

"My favorite traveling memory is no place in particular, but more so the journey along the way with my family of sitting three people in the front seat and three people in the back seat!"
      -I think we all can agree with that!



 Aaaand we even had a jokester on our hands...
Lonneman's House
"Always plenty of beer"
        -You can always count on a good laugh from him :)


Hope you guys enjoyed this post! It's always fun to see where everyone else has been and what their favorites were. If you didn't get a chance to participate feel free to comment below! Or you can tweet at me @flying_design!




 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome article, Kelsey! I like how you put a unique spin on a poll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was really fun hearing all the different responses!

    ReplyDelete